Welcome to the G-Awards
Congratulations to all the winners of the G 15 Awards! We would like to say a big thank you to all sponsors, winners, finalists, judges and media partners for making this year’s scheme such a success.
The Photo Booth
At G 15 the Photo Booth sponsored by Glass Times Magazine was as popular as ever. We have uploaded all of the images taken over the course of the evening, take a look at the images using the button below!
Every year the G-Awards evening is an amazing event for our industry. On the evening there are many different sponsorship opportunities available – to enquire about being a sponsor for G 16 please enquire below.
- Training and Development: Thermoseal, MD Gwain Paterson received the award from Gareth Mobley of DW3 Products.
- G15 Unsung Hero: Amanda Boikovs of Mila, presented by Ryan Johnson of Emplas.
- Commercial Project: Pilkington, Michael Metcalfe received the trophy from Ultraframe’s Steve McIntyre.
- Promotional Campaign, Retail: Solidor. Gareth Mobley is presented the trophy by Thermoseal’s Gwain Paterson.
- Promotional Campaign, Trade: Mila. Sarah Gyde received the award from Saint-Gobain’s Steve Severs.
- Customer Care Initiative: Edgetech. Alan Fielder is presented the trophy by ERA CEO Darren Waters.
- The Derek Bonnard Award for Excellence: Saint-Gobain Glass UK, presented by Joe Hague of Promac.
- Glass Company: Steve Severs, Craig Dodsworth and Andy Hyde received the trophy from GGF President Brian Baker.
- Fabricator: Emplas, Ryan Johnson was presented by Graeme Bailey of Business Micros.
- Installer: The Window Company (Contracts), Swisspacer MD Andreas Geith presented the trophy to MD David Thornton.
- Component Supplier: Thermoseal Group, presented by Epwin’s Clare O’Hara.
- Conservatory Installer: Thistle Windows and Conservatories. Ian Bruce was handed the trophy by Pilkington’s John Spiby.