Book Your Place Now
Guests who wish to attend the G16 Awards can book either a full table of 10 seats, or individual tickets. There are two different packages to choose from and we promise a glittering occasion of networking, socialising and entertainment.
Travel & Accommodation
The London Hilton on Park Lane is located on Park Lane, Mayfair and overlooks Hyde Park. The hotel is within walking distance of both Hyde Park Corner and Green Park underground stations. We have negotiated a number of reduced-rate room nights at a number of hotels.
Every year the G-Awards evening is an amazing event for our industry. On the evening there are many different sponsorship opportunities available – to enquire about being a sponsor for G 16 please enquire below.
- Training and Development: Thermoseal, MD Gwain Paterson received the award from Gareth Mobley of DW3 Products.
- G15 Unsung Hero: Amanda Boikovs of Mila, presented by Ryan Johnson of Emplas.
- Commercial Project: Pilkington, Michael Metcalfe received the trophy from Ultraframe’s Steve McIntyre.
- Promotional Campaign, Retail: Solidor. Gareth Mobley is presented the trophy by Thermoseal’s Gwain Paterson.
- Promotional Campaign, Trade: Mila. Sarah Gyde received the award from Saint-Gobain’s Steve Severs.
- Customer Care Initiative: Edgetech. Alan Fielder is presented the trophy by ERA CEO Darren Waters.
- The Derek Bonnard Award for Excellence: Saint-Gobain Glass UK, presented by Joe Hague of Promac.
- Glass Company: Steve Severs, Craig Dodsworth and Andy Hyde received the trophy from GGF President Brian Baker.
- Fabricator: Emplas, Ryan Johnson was presented by Graeme Bailey of Business Micros.
- Installer: The Window Company (Contracts), Swisspacer MD Andreas Geith presented the trophy to MD David Thornton.
- Component Supplier: Thermoseal Group, presented by Epwin’s Clare O’Hara.
- Conservatory Installer: Thistle Windows and Conservatories. Ian Bruce was handed the trophy by Pilkington’s John Spiby.